About the Organiser
Society for Electronic Transactions and Security [SETS] is a non-profit society dedicated to research and development in the field of Information Security under the initiative of the Office of the Principal Scientific Advisor (PSA) to Government of India.
About the Workshop
The National Workshop on Deep Learning for Cyber Security (DLCS) is organised by Society for Electronic Transactions and Security, Chennai from March 6-7, 2020.
More sophisticated attacks like ransomwares, cyber-physical attacks evolve everyday. It has become highly important to understand the information security flow in the organization beyond Anti-Virus. Artificial Intelligence is extending its frontier in almost every technology
This curriculum will introduce the participants to the basics of deep learning with an eye towards cyber security. Developing skills on Artificial Intelligence has become more important than ever in the cyber domain, from identifying threat vectors to defending the organisation’s assets against adversarial AI attacks. The generalisation power of Deep Learning has become a silver bullet to many problems in cyber security.
Workshop Focuses on
- Foundations of AI, ML, DL and ANN
- MLP and Back propagation
- Regularization and Optimization Techniques
- Unsupervised Learning in Deep Neural Networks
- Deep Learning Solutions for Network Security
- Deep Learning Frameworks
- Cyber Security Trends
- Artificial Intelligence in Cyber Security
Who can Participate?
- Engineers, Scientists, Faculty, Professionals working in the area of Cyber Security and AI
- Researchers / PG Students
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the workshop by filling the registration available at this link.
- Registration fee along with registration form should be sent to the Coordinator on or before 2 days of each training programme starting date.
Dr P. Nageswara Rao
Mobile: 9884143131 Phone: 044 –66632506