Department of Information Technology, NIT Karnataka is organizing the five-day TEQIP sponsored Workshop on Deep Learning for Big Data and Cyber Security Applications during July 1-5, 2019.
This 5-Day workshop will cover the usage of Deep learning methods to analyze:
- The Cyber Security applications in Big Data.
- Security aspects in Banking Sector.
- Block Chain in Cyber Security.
- Recommender System in SAAS based Authenticator
Hands-on experience on configuring and troubleshooting various attacks and resolve common issues which helps in preparing software engineers of today for securing the Cyberspace.
This program will also deliver the knowledge and skills required for configuring and analyzing the attacks by a hacker.
- Cyber Security Practice in Banking Sector.
- Role of Block Chain in Cyber Security Applications.
- Big Data and Cyber Security.
- Role of Recommender system in Cyber Security.
- Cyber Security in Industry 4.0.
- Data collection methods for Cyber Security.
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning for Cyber Security Applications.
- The program is open to Faculty and Students (B.Tech, M.Tech, and Ph.D.) of AICTE/UGC approved Engineering and Technology Colleges.
- The number of participants will be limited to 40.
Dept. of Information Technology, NITK Surathkal, Mangalore- 575025.
- Students/ Research Scholars: Rs. 1000+18% GST.
- Faculty Members: Rs. 1500+18% GST.
- Industry Persons: Rs. 3000+18% GST.
How to Apply?
Email the scanned copies of the filled and duly signed application form along with DD to dbcsa.it.nitk[at]gmail.com.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 18th June 2019.
- Intimation of Selection by email: 23rd June 2019.
Phone: 0824 – 247 3560, 0824 – 2473118