Many industries, organizations and individuals are dealing with visual design without having formal training or sound understanding of what makes it work. Design for most of them is to make something ” look good ”; however bad design also exist.
This workshop aims at introducing participants to the Fundamentals of Visual Design and eventually help them to create their own unique designs. The workshop is highly interactive and emphasis on hands-on activities set in academic environment to enrich the professionals.
- To impart inputs on Fundamentals of Visual Design by exposing the participants to the
various elements and principals of design.
- To give exposure to various established Principals of visual compositions and colour theories.
- To engage and involve the participants to do hands-on activities and enhance their creativity.
- To make them more mindful of minute design details and how it can change the meaning of the artwork / design.
Who can attend?
Professionals having keen interest in Visual Design and application of it in relation to their own field of work. They could be professionals and students from any stream such as management, engineering, social and development sector having urge to create meaningful designs.
The following topics (tentative) will be covered during the workshop:
- Understanding Elements of Design
- Introduction to colours and different connotations
- Principals of Design
- Design language and Composition
The registration fees is Rs. 25,000 + GST to be paid by Demand Draft / Pay Order before one week of the program in favour of NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF DESIGN, payable at Ahmadabad.
For any queries, contact
National Institute of Design
Tel: 079-26629-746, 767 / Rupali Sinha: 09328136526
E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org