The Department of Computer Science and Engineering and Electronics & ICT Academy at Indian Institute of Technology-Roorkee is organizing a five-day Workshop on Computer Vision & Image Processing from April 2 to 6, 2020.
This workshop aims at explaining the basic concepts and touching upon all the current key research areas in the domain of Computer Vision and Image Processing so that researchers from academia as well as industry, faculty, and students get the idea of the current problems being explored in the field and the ways to tackle them.
The plenary and technical talks will revolve around the following topics:
- Machine Learning in Image/Video Analysis
- Document Image Analysis
- Image/Video Processing and Analysis
- Image/Video Formation and Display
- Image/Video Filtering, Restoration, Enhancement and Super-resolution
- Computational Photography and Videography
- Biomedical Image Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Analysis
Faculty members and students from academic Institutions (Technical Institutes/Universities) and Industry/Research organizations involved in image processing, computer vision and pattern recognition.
The participation fees for taking the course is as follows:
- IIT-R UG/PG Students: Rs. 1500
- IIT-R Research Scholars: Rs. 2000
- Students from Other Institutes: Rs. 4000
- Participants from abroad: US $200
- Faculty/Staff of Academic Institutions: Rs. 5000
- Industry/Research Personnel: Rs. 8000
The above fee includes all instructional materials, computer use for tutorials and assignments, laboratory equipment usage charges, 24 hr free internet facility and lunch. The participants will be provided with accommodation on payment basis.
To register online for the workshop, click here. The registration portal will be open till March 15th, 2020 and only limited seats are available.
Email ID: email@example.com