The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is organizing an Online Workshop on Computer Vision & Image Processing from October 14 to 24, 2020.
This workshop aims at explaining the basic concepts and touching upon all the current key research areas in the domain of Computer Vision and Image Processing so that researchers from academia as well as industry, faculty, and students get the idea of the current problems being explored in the field and the ways to tackle them.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
The plenary and technical talks will revolve around the following topics.
- Machine Learning in Image/Video Analysis
- Document Image Analysis
- Image/Video Processing and Analysis
- Image/Video Formation and Display
- Image/Video Filtering, Restoration, Enhancement and Super-resolution
- Computational Photography and Videography
- Biomedical Image Analysis
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning Analysis
Faculty members and students from academic Institutions (Technical Institutes/Universities) and Industry/Research organizations involved in image processing, computer vision, and pattern recognition.
The participation fees for taking the course is as follows:
- Participants from India: Rs. 2000
- Participants from abroad: US $100
To pay the registration fee online, click here.
To register online, click here. The last date to register is October 5, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.