The Department of Biotechnology, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar is organizing an Online Workshop on Computational Tools for Analysis of Biological Systems from September 2 to 6, 2020.
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, formerly Regional Engineering College Jalandhar, is a public engineering institute located in Jalandhar, Punjab, India. It is declared as an Institute of Eminence under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India.
- Dr. Mukesh Doble (Emeritus), Professor, IIT Madras
- Dr. Saurabh Raghuvanshi, Associate Professor, DU
- Dr. Pavan Jutur, Group Leader, ICGEB, New Delhi
- Dr. Shyam K. Masakapalli, Associate Professor, IIT Mandi
- Dr. T. Rathinavelan, Associate Professor, IIT Mandi
- Dr. Om K. Silavakari, Associate Professor, PU, Patiala
There is no registration fee for the workshop. To register for the workshop, click here.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Mathematical Modeling of Complex Fluids by NIT Jalandhar [Sep 24-28]: Register by Sep 19.