This workshop aims to provide up-gradation of knowledge and skills for students, research scholars, faculties, scientists involved in active research in the area of Computational Intelligence and Cloud Computing.
The course will provide a national forum for the exchange of ideas among interested researchers, students, developers, and practitioners. This one-week short term course will include lectures, special case studies in the areas of Computational Intelligence & Cloud Computing.
The focus of the workshop will be on:
- Neural network,
- Deep Learning,
- Fuzzy Logic,
- Genetic Algorithm,
- Support Vector Machine,
- Principal Component Analysis,
- Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO),
- Cloud Sim,
- Hadoop Map-reduce Computing Cluster,
- Microsoft Azure,
- Amazon EC-2 Aneka (Cloud Computing Platform tool), etc.
- U.G. Students: No Fees
- P.G./Ph.D. Students: ₹ 500/-
- Faculty & Industry Professionals: Rs. 1750/-
The demand draft must be drawn in the favor of “Director, National Institute of Technology, Raipur” payable at Raipur. The course coordinators reserve the right of selection of participants. The seats are limited to 40 candidates. The preference will be on a first-come-first-serve basis. Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete. However, the accommodation facility may be provided.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the participants.
- Candidates are requested to send the scanned copy of the registration form along with affiliated Organization’s ID proof and payment proof to email@example.com
- The last date to register is December 11, 2019.
- The candidates will be intimidated by December 12, 2019.
Phone Number: +91-7805984189
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org