Workshop on Characterization of Pharmaceutical Formulations at NIT Rourkela [June 1-5]: Register by May 15
NIT Rourkela is organizing a five-day Workshop on Characterization of Pharmaceutical Formulations from June 1 to 5, 2020.
Characterization testing of the pharmaceutical formulations is carried out to have an understanding of the physical and chemical properties. Such testing processes help not only in quality monitoring but also in the pharmaceutical process development.
Keeping this in mind, The Department of Biotechnology and Medical Engineering, NIT Rourkela has come up with this workshop to impart training on various characterization testing instruments and data analysis.
- ATR-FTIR spectroscope
- Differential Scanning Calorimeter
- UV-Vis Spectroscopy
- Dissolution Apparatus
- Nanodrop Spectroscope/ Fluorimeter
- Texture Analyzer
- Reflective spectroscope
- Impedance Analyzer
Undergraduate, Post-graduate Students, Research scholars, Young faculty, scientists and Industry personnel are invited to apply.
- Dr. Kunal Pal, Associate Professor, NIT Rourkela
- Dr. Sirsendu S. Ray, Assistant Professor, NIT Rourkela
- Dr. Sumit Pal, Associate Professor, NIT Rourkela
- Dr. Preetam Sarkar, Assistant Professor, NIT Rourkela
- Dr. J. Banerjee, Labindia Analyticals Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. D. Das, Labindia Analytics Pvt. Ltd.
- Research Scholars and Students: Rs. 600/-
- Professionals from academia: Rs. 1200/-
- Professionals from Industry: Rs. 3000/-
The registration fee includes the Conference Kit. Accommodation is not included in the registration fees. Research Scholars and students will be provided with a seat in the hostel, if available, on a payment basis. Professionals from the Academia, and Industries will be provided with Guest House facility, if available, on a payment basis.
- To register online for the workshop, click here.
- The registration is on first-register basis.
- The last date to register is May 15, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-824-924-7377
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.