About the Organiser
M. Kumarasamy College of Engineering is located in Thalavapalayam on the way to Karur and Salem. The college was founded by M. Kumarasamy, the correspondent and also the management trustee of M. Kumarasamy Health & Education Trust in the year of 2001.
About the Workshop
The One day National Level Workshop on Blockchain and Crypto Currency Techniques is organised by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, M. Kumarasamy College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu on Jan 24, 2020.
Blockchain is an emerging platform for developing decentralized applications and data storage, over and beyond its role as a platform for cryptocurrencies. The basic tenet of this platform is that it allows one to create a distributed and replicated ledger of events, transactions, and data generated through various IT processes with strong crypto-graphic guarantees of tamper resistance, ability.
Public blockchain immutability and very platforms allow us to guarantee these properties with overwhelming probabilities even when untrusted users are participants of distributed applications. Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc., the blockchain platform holds much more promise in various areas such as time stamping, logging of important events in a system, recording transactions, e-governance etc.
Many researchers are working on many such use cases such as Key Distribution, registry maintenance, health record management, decentralized authentication, decentralized DNS, etc. This workshop invites students, academicians and industry researchers to share innovative research work, projects, and their knowledge base in burgeoning this field of technology.
Topics to be Covered
- Introduction to Block Chain and Crypto Currency
- Basics of Block Chain and Techniques
- Block Chain Business and its Applications
- How Block Chain is Discrupting Database Technology
- Hands on Session
Who can Participate?
- UG and PG Engineering Students
- Faculty members from Engineering Colleges
- Research Scholars from various reputed Engineering Institutions
- Student UG&PG / Research Scholar: INR 500
- Academician: INR 750
- Industry Person: INR 1000
How to Register?
Interested participants need to fill the registration form.
- Last date for submission of application: 20.01.2020
- Intimation of Selection: 22.01.2020
- Confirmation by participation: 22.01.2020
Dr P. Pandiaraja & Dr K. Sumathi
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
M.Kumarasamy College of Engineering
Thalavapalayam, Karur, Tamil Nadu – 639 113.
Mobile : 9385851167 / 9486233999
Email : pandiarajap.cse[at]mkce.ac.in