The Regional Centre for Biotechnology, Haryana is organizing a Workshop on Biomolecular Interaction Study Technologies from November 5 to 8, 2019.
The Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an autonomous institution of education, training, and research established under the auspices of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) and Department of Biotechnology (DBT, India).
The mandate of RCB is to provide a platform for biotechnology education, training, and research at the interface of multiple disciplines. The objectives of the Regional Centre Biotechnology are to disseminate knowledge by providing teaching and research facilities in biotechnology and related fields, create a hub of biotechnology expertise, facilitate the transfer of technology and knowledge in the SAARC region and generally Asia and promote cooperation at the international level.
- Bio-layer Interferometry
- MicroScale Thermophoresis
- Multi-angle Light Scattering
- Surface Plasmon Resonance
- INR 3000 for academic students and Post-Doctoral Fellows
- INR 6000 for attendees from industry
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply along with CV & letter of motivation: email@example.com with the subject line “Biomolecular Interaction Study Workshop.
- The last date to apply is October 25, 2019.
Phone Number: +91 129 2848626