IIT Indore is conducting a 2-day workshop on Bio-Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property Rights & Technology Management from July 23 to July 24, 2019, and the last day to apply is July 21.
Highlights of the workshop
• Learning about the Intellectual Property Rights & Technology Management
• Available funding opportunities with BIRAC for entrepreneurs, start-ups & academicians
• Nuances of Grant Writing & Entrepreneurial Journey by a BIRAC supported start-up.
Who Can Participate
• Students, Research Scholars
• Post-doctoral students
• Academic Professionals
• Biotech & Med-tech Industry
• Entrepreneurs & Start-ups
• Related to the Biosciences & Biomedical area
Day 1: 23rd July 19 (Tuesday) 09.30 am – 5 pm
Day 2: 24th July 19 (Wednesday) 10.00 am – 2 pm
To register online, click here.
The last date to register is July 21, 2019
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.