The Cell Repository Department at the National Centre for Cell Science, Pune announces a national hands-on training workshop entitled “Basic Cell Culture Technology”.
The hands-on training workshop will include modules for important cell culture techniques related to cell line maintenance, expansion, cryopreservation, and revival. Participants from academic and nonacademic institutions from all over the country are encouraged to apply.
This course is primarily intended for early career researchers including doctoral students, technical staff and young faculty involved in cell culture research using mammalian cell lines from academic and non-academic institutions.
- Academic/ Non-profit organization: Rs. 4000/-
- Private organization/ Industry: Rs. 8000/-
The registration fee (non-refundable) will have to be paid online upon acceptance within 10 days. Participants will have to make their own arrangements for travel and food. Participants will be responsible for their own transport to and back from Pune. Accommodation on sharing basis may be arranged at the guesthouse for out-station participants (no accompanying person) on payment at actuals. Details of accommodation will be shared later to selected participants.
How to Apply?
All participants are requested to submit the following duly completed and signed documents:
- Registration form (format attached, to be submitted in PDF or word format).
- Brief Curriculum Vitae (maximum 1-2 pg, in word format).
- A short write-up on their research background, mentioning the component of his or her research that needs cell and tissue culture technique and how this workshop will be helpful for their future research (maximum 1 pg, in word format).
- Letter of recommendation on institutional letterhead from the Principal Investigator/ Head of Department / Guide of the participant.
Application has to be sent through email only (hard copy of application not required) with Subject Line as “Application for Basic Cell Culture Technology Workshop, May 2020” to email@example.com. The last date to apply is April 12, 2020.
To download the registration form, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org