Anna University is organizing a two-day workshop on Automotive Electrical & Hybrid Vehicles from December 26 to 27, 2020. This two-day workshop aims at addressing the lacuna, delivering the fundamentals and advanced knowledge in design, analysis, control, calibration and operating characteristics of Battery EV (BEV) and Hybrid EV (HEV).
The workshop is being organized by The Department of Mechanical Engineering provides a strong background to Engineering Graduates to cope up with the needs of emerging technology at the National and International levels.
The Department is the pioneer in offering undergraduate in Mechanical Engineering and postgraduate in Internal Combustion Engineering besides a Ph.D. program in the area of Thermal Sciences and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Batteries for Hybrid Vehicle
- Battery Management Systems
- Safety, Testing, Regulations, and Standards
- Dynamics Controls of Electrified Vehicles
Who can Attend?
Students studying B.E./ B.Tech., M.E./M.Tech. and Research Scholars from all Institutions are eligible to attend the workshop.
- The registration fee is Rs. 500/-.
- The completed Registration form has to be mailed to Coordinator on or before 25/12/2019.
- The registration fee includes registration, workshop materials, refreshments and lunch provided during the workshop.
- The seats are restricted to 60. Participants will be registered on the “first come-first served basis”.
- The registration fees does not cover accommodation.
- Candidates are requested to mail the filled in application form to email@example.com
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is December 25, 2020.
Phone Number: 9942005782
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org