Kongu Engineering College, Erode is conducting a one day workshop on Analysis of Electromagnetic Fields & Its Applications using ANSYS Software on February 21, 2020.
ANSYS uses the accurate finite element method to solve static, frequency-domain and time-varying electromagnetic and electric fields. This workshop aims to provide hands-on training for the faculty members and students to gain basic knowledge about modeling and analysis of Electrical machines by ANSYS and its applications.
- Introduction to Electromagnetic theory
- Overview of ANSYS software
- Introduction to numerical field analysis (Finite Element Analysis)
- ANSYS solving procedure to set up, solve and post-process the results from electromagnetic machine models
- Simulation and analysis of electrostatic fields
- Simulation and analysis of magnetic fields
- Creation of model using ANSYS simulation profile.
Sessions will be handled by experts from various reputed industries and other Government organizations.
- Industry participants: Rs 1200 +18% (service tax)
- Faculty Members: Rs 1000 +18% (service tax)
- Students: Rs 800 +18% (service tax)
Demand Draft for the registration fee payable at Perundurai must be drawn in favor of “IIP Cell Grantin-aid A/C”, Kongu Engineering College. Boarding and lodging will be provided to the selected candidates in the college campus. Accommodation will be provided in the college hostel to the participants only on a chargeable basis of Rs200/day. Participants are required to make their arrangements for those accompanying them if any.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to Dr.R.Meenakumari M.E., Ph.D., Professor /EEE Organising secretary, Department of EEE Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Erode-638 060 Tamil Nadu.
- The last date to register is FEbruary 14, 2020.
Phone Number: 04294 – 226538
Email ID: email@example.com