Workshop on AI for Computational Social Systems at IIIT Delhi [Feb 9]: Registrations Open
The Workshop on AI for Computational Social Systems is a one-day gathering of some of the most influential people in the field of Computational Social Systems, which covers areas like Data Mining, Complex Networks, Social Computing, Natural Language Processing, and Data-driven Cybersecurity.
It is being organized by the Laboratory for Computational Social Systems (LCS2) at IIIT Delhi. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi, IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) is a state university located in Delhi, India. It is research-oriented with a focus on computer science and allied areas. The institute began with its first batch of 60 BTech students in 2008.
- Jaideep Srivastava, University of Minnesota
- Preslav Nakov, Senior Scientist, Qatar Computing, Research Institute.
- Amir Javed, Lecturer, Cardiff University
- Sanjay Kumar Madria, Distinguished Professor, Missouri University of Science & Technology
- Sameep Mehta, Researcher, IBM Research AI
- Amitav Das, Wipro AI Lab, Bangalore
- Subrat Panda, VP of AI and Data Sciences, Capillary Technologies
- Lipika Dey, Principal Scientist, TCS Innovation labs,
- Asif Ekbal, Associate Professor, IIT Patna
- Shubhashis Sengupta, MD and Technology Research Executive, Accenture
- The registration fee for the workshop is Rs. 200.
- The fee payment is non-refundable.
- No hostel accommodation will be provided from our end.
- Attendees must present an ID proof at the registration desk.
To register for the workshop, click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.