About the Workshop
- Introduction to Resonant converters & applications
- Application of soft-switching techniques to LED Drivers, micro-grid inverter systems, Electrical vehicles (EV) and wireless power transfer systems.
- Hands-on experience using simulations and experimental arrangements.
Postgraduate, Ph.D. scholars and Faculty of Electrical Engineering and allied branches.
The program is open to the Faculty and Ph.D. scholars/PG students of Electrical Engineering and allied disciplines. Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline can also attend.
How to apply
- A filled application form in the prescribed format duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities (along with payment details) should send scanned application form & proof for Fee paid details through email to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com.
- Also, the original hard copies of the application form & proof for Fee paid details must be submitted at the registration desk on the first day of reporting. The selection status will be intimated only through the mail.
- Interested candidates download the application form by clicking here.
All the selected participants will be provided in the institute visitors/hostel block on twin sharing on the payment basis of Rs.200/- per participant per day. No TA will be paid for the participants.
Selection will be done based on first-cum-first-serve basis and the confirmed candidates will be notified immediately. The maximum number of participants will be 40 (Forty). Additionally, 10 participants from the industry are allowed to participate.
Last date for Application with a fee: July 10
Confirmed Selection List by Email: July 11
Phone Number: 8332969294
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.