This workshop focuses mainly on the Programming & Hands-on Sessions, familiarizing the current technologies with the industry demands on Imaging Applications to the participants. Python programming is a powerful programming language for Image and Video Processing applications. The Open CV platform (Computer Vision) envisages the concepts of image recognition, segmentation, clustering, Object tracking, and real-time video applications.
St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology is a higher education institution in OMR, Chennai, India, established in the year 2011, with 5 UG courses (B.E. – CSE, ECE, EEE & Mech. Engg. & B.Tech. IT) with the notion of providing a state-of-the-art educational experience. B.E. Civil Engg. is offered from the year 2014 and M. E. Communication and Networking are offered from 2019.
The following topics covered in the Workshop:
- Image Processing Techniques and the Transformation
- Image Processing Techniques with Open CV Colour Conversion, Arithmetic operations in images
- Basic image transformations Applications of Image Thresholding
- Video Processing Accessing webcam / IP Cam and capturing videos
- Writing the captured frames to a folder & Working with IP cameras Greyscale and HSV Conversion using videos
- Foreground and Background Separation
- Image Processing Algorithms
- Video Processing on Open CV
- K-means Clustering Algorithm
- Face Detection and Recognition
- Colour based Object Tracking and Drawing
Who can Attend?
Faculties from all Engineering, Polytechnic Colleges, Research Scholars and Students.
- Registration fee: Rs.500/ –
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of “SJIT IEEE STUDENT” payable at Chennai from any Nationalized bank Boarding and lodging facility for the participants will be provided at free of cost.
- Early response is requested to facilitate the smooth arrangement.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Last date for Registration: December 6, 2019
- Intimation for the selection: December 7, 2019
- Confirmation by Participants: December 8, 2019
Phone Number: 9840009247
Email ID: email@example.com