The prime objective is to offer some advanced topics in this field which would be helpful for a Lecturer and also a research scholar. It is always important and helpful for a Lecturer having a wide range of knowledge in the respective subject and its allied fields. We believe people will get a deeper view and exposure to the subject of attending this workshop.
The course is aimed for the Lecturers, Students, analysts and researchers who have already undergone a first course in Functional Analysis, Complex Analysis and Analysis of single and Multivariable functions.
Who can Attend?
The workshop is intended for Faculty, Research Scholars/Students from participating TEQIP colleges.
- There is no registration fee for Participants from TEQIP supported institutions.
- For the Research Scholars/ Post-Doctoral fellows the registration fee is Rs 3500 + 18%GST.
- The above fees do not include the charges for their accommodation. Research Scholar(or Post-Doctoral fellows) can be accommodated in our Hostel rooms which is available Rs 400/ day basis.
- The fees for the faculties from non-TEQIP institutions is Rs. 5000+18%GST
- For now-TEQIP institutions faculty and Research scholars, there is no need to submit the form signed by the TEQIP coordinator.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- After submitting the form, you will receive an mail from email@example.com with an attachment of the filled form by the end of the day.
- You need to take a print of this form and write your institution’s full name if it is not there in the list and get it signed by your institution’s TEQIP coordinator/director, and send its scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an mail if your participation is confirmed.
- Please note that participation is allotted on a first come first serve basis.
Email ID: email@example.com