The Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (Punjab), NAAC accredited ‘A’ grade University has been established through the Central Universities Act 2009 which received the assent of the President of India on 20th March 2009. The University is creating supporting and stimulating conditions and opportunities whereby one can learn, grow, interact and discover. The main campus is coming up on 500 acres of land near Bathinda.
The Central University of Punjab is conducting a Workshop On Advanced Computer-Aided Drug Design & Computational Biology from December 18 to 19, 2019. The workshop has been designed to provide the theoretical as well as a hands-on approach to various advanced Computational Drug Design Techniques in lead identification and lead optimization.
- Methods and Advances in computer-aided drug design,
- approaches in Target selection and refinement for docking studies,
- identification and evaluation of Binding Pocket,
- docking approaches in virtual screening and lead identification,
- modeling protein structures for docking and virtual screening,
- pharmacophore modeling and virtual screening of novel compounds,
- refinement of novel leads using ADME prediction,
- similarity and dissimilarity based methods in lead identification 3D-QSAR Modeling and Lead optimization,
- water thermodynamics in lead optimization,
- biologics design and protein engineering
Who can Attend?
Faculty members, postdocs, Ph.D. students and research scholars (working in the area) from the Universities, Institutes, Colleges, and Industries.
Participation Fee:- Rs. 1000
(includes registration fee, certificates, participation kit, and tea for two days)-to be submitted with filled Registration form after the confirmation of selection through email: from 27-11-2019 to 02-12-2019 Account Details: Punjab National Bank, Civil lines, Bathinda Account No:- 3468000101713077 IFSC Code: -PUNB0346700 MICR CODE:- 151024005 (Payment to be submitted only after the confirmation of selection through email).
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The Last date for receiving filled Pre-Registration form via Email at email@example.com is 15-112019
- Information to Selected Participants for submission of the participation fee will be completed by 26-11-2019.
Phone Number: 9813774553
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org