MANIT Bhopal is organizing a TEQIP-III Sponsored Workshop On Advance Techniques for Smart Design & Execution of Water Supply Systems from April 6 to 10, 2020.
This course aims to discuss the technical aspects of modern systems for drinking water distribution in an integrated way. The course will cover topics on traditional aspects of demand calculations and source selections to the efficient network design tools etc. The course will also provide insight into smart water supply systems, execution and financial aspects of the water supply scheme.
- Features and elements of water distribution systems
- Hydraulics of pipe network design
- Software for network design and analysis
- Automation and financial aspects in water supply
- Execution of a water supply scheme
- Hands-on practice on pipe networking software.
The course will be useful to field engineers of Govt. departments and Private practitioner, PG and research students.
The expert/faculty from industry, fields and IITs/NITs will be invited to deliver lectures.
- B.Tech and M.Tech Students: Rs. 500/-
- PhD Scholars: Rs. 1000/-
- Faculty of Academic Institutes/participants from Industry: Rs. 1500/-
The fee may be electronically transferred to the Institute Account No. 10020150107, IFSC Code – SBIN0001608)/ by DD in favor of “Director, MANIT” payable at Bhopal. Seats are limited to 30 participants only. The registration fee includes tea and lunch.
To download the registration form, click here. The last date to apply is March 31, 2020. Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will not be provided with any accommodation.
Phone Number: 07869301938
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Training Programme on IP protection and Commercialization at MANIT Bhopal