The Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC) is organizing a Virtual Workshop on Additive Manufacturing on November 12, 2020, from 1:30 pm onwards. IGSTC has invited top experts and scientists from India & Germany to have an insightful and immersive session for subject knowledge and bilateral research & partnerships.
The Indo-German Science & Technology Centre (IGSTC) was established to facilitate Indo-German R&D networking through substantive interactions among government, academia/ research systems, and industries, thus fostering innovation for overall economic and societal developments in both the countries. Through its flagship program “2+2 Mode of Partnership”, IGSTC intends to catalyze innovation-centric R&D projects by synergizing the strength of research/ academic institutions and public/ private industries from India and Germany.
- Technical Session 1: Current state of the art in India
- Technical Session 2: German Overview of Additive Manufacturing
- Technical Session 3: Academia-Industry interface in Additive Manufacturing/ Additive Manufacturing in Large Size.
- Technical Session 5: Industry perspective of Additive Manufacturing TBC.
- Technical session 6: A practical example of the use of additive manufacturing in medical technology.
- Technical Session 7: Applications in Additive Manufacturing.
To register for the virtual workshop, click here.
For full notification, click the link below.