This workshop on Academic Writing is designed to develop the autonomy, adoptability, and responsibility in academic research and writing necessary to excel in higher education. It seeks to enhance participants’ ability to engage in academic writing.
The workshop will provide a platform for educators and practitioners to improve and hone their writing skills to enable them to be successful in their academic pursuits and to create new insights in their domain of knowledge and work life.
Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati (IIT Tirupati, IITT) is an autonomous engineering and technology education institute located in Tirupati. It started functioning from 5 August 2015 in a temporary campus housed at Krishna Theja Educational Institutions in Chadalawada Nagar on the outskirts of the temple city.
Who can Apply?
- MS/Ph.D. students of Engineering, Sciences, and HSS who are at the stage of writing a thesis
- Post Doc/Early Career Professionals.
Carol Lechner Ruppel, ESL, American College Test (ACT) Expert Regional English Language Office, USA
How to Apply?
- There is no registration fee for the selected candidates.
- The maximum number of seats is 35.
- The selection of the participants will be done by the coordinators by considering various operational factors.
- Please mail your applications: email@example.com with the subject line “Academic Writing Workshop”.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org