The Advanced Manufacturing Centre, Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut, Kerala, India in Collaboration with MVR Cancer Centre & Research Institute, Calicut, Kerala, India is organizing an Online Workshop on 3D Printing Solutions for Medical Innovation from July 17 to 18, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Calicut (NITC) is fully centrally funded by MHRD and is governed by the NIT Act 2007. Institute has ten departments, three schools, and nine research centers. It offers ten UG, and thirty PG programs along with the Ph.D. program in various fields of Science, Technology, and Engineering.
Additive Manufacturing/3D printing is an integral part of Industry 4.0 and has widely emerged as a disruptive technology of this era. It is an innovation that enables to design and manufacture of products of any shape which are becoming the need of the hour and popular in all fields, particularly in Engineering & Medicine.
Even if one doesn’t have the appropriate equipment, access to 3D printers (via online services) is much more widespread than with conventional manufacturing techniques. In this workshop, emphasis is given on deliberation of 3D printing challenges to medical applications. The online workshop aims to bring together some of the eminent experts in this emerging field to discuss the latest developments and the various challenges.
The goal of this event is to bring leaders in 3D printing technology and practicing medical professionals together from across the globe.
Who can Attend?
- Doctors, Engineers, Academicians, Healthcare Professionals, Ph.D. Scholars and PG Students from Technical/ Medical Educational Institutes.
- On completion of the program, participants will be awarded an E Certificate.
- Minimum 80% attendance at the end of the workshop is compulsory for certification.
- Undergraduates (Engineering/Medical): Rs. 200/-
- Postgraduates & Junior Residents: Rs. 400/-
- Research Scholars & Senior Residents: Rs. 600/-
- Faculty members, Doctors & Medical Professionals: Rs.1200/-
- Industrial Participants: Rs. 2400/-
To register for the workshop, click here. The last date to register is July 10, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: