Workshop on 3D Printing & Design in Engineering Applications at NIT Raipur [Dec 2-6]: Registrations Open
Manufacturing concepts are rapidly changing and manufacturing processes are completely being redefined in the last decade. Industry 4.0, digitalization and IoT are at the core of next-generation manufacturing technologies. Additive Manufacturing, considered to be one of the cornerstones of next-generation digital manufacturing, is replacing/will replace some of the traditional manufacturing methods in several industries not only in our country but also globally.
The workshop will address individual researchers and institutions interested in the development and/or implementation of 3D Printing technologies. This will give an excellent academic forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, design, methodology, and applications of additive manufacturing in different disciplines of engineering as Mechanical, Metallurgy, Material Science, Biotechnology, Biomedical, Architecture.
- Introduction to 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing)
- Types of 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing) Processes
- Design for 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing)
- CAD for 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing)
- Materials for 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing)
- Application Domains of 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing)
- Recent Developments in Additive Manufacturing Equipment
- Novel Materials and Advances in Additive Manufacturing
- Post-Processing Operations of 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing)
- Functionally Graded Materials in 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing)
- Product Quality Control of 3D Printing (Additive Manufacturing)
Who can Attend?
The participants to the course are faculty & Ph.D. Scholars from AICTE approved technical institutions. The number of seats is limited to 50, the selection will be made on a first cum first basis.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- There is no Registration fee from any participant.
- No TA/DA will be paid to any participant.
- Participants will have to make their own stay arrangements during the five days.
- Only tea during sessions/working lunch will be provided to the participants.
- On completion of the program on all the days, participants will be awarded a Certificate of participation by respective ATAL Academy.
Phone Number: +91-7389037915
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.