Workshop on 3D Computer Vision at IIIT Hyderabad [Feb 21-23]: Registrations Open
IIIT Hyderabad is conducting a three-day Workshop on 3D Computer Vision from February 21 to 23, 2020.
Through this course, the participants will be introduced to the fundamentals of 3D computer vision by providing both theoretical groundings to relevant methods as well as practical hands-on experience. Additionally, we will also provide an overview of recent deep learning solutions in this domain for 3D reconstruction and scene understanding.
The International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad is a Not-for-Profit Public-Private Partnership institute deemed to be university, focused on information technology and other fields such as computer science, electronics and communication, and their interdisciplinary applications across other domains.
- Introduction to 3D Computer Vision Application
- Sensing 3D World
- Stereo Reconstruction
- Hands-on Session
- Multi-View Geometry
- Structure Motion
- Expert Lecture on 3D Reconstruction
- Research Showcase
- Deep Monocular Reconstruction
- Panel Discussion/ High Tea
- Expert Lecture on Depth Estimation
- Advance Overview Session
- Final year B. Tech students
- M.Tech Students
- The Course fee is Rs. 5000/- per participant.
- To register online for the workshop, click here.
- This workshop is for Computer Science, ECE, Electrical students only.
- After careful scrutiny of the application, if found suitable, participants will be emailed to pay the fee and plan their travel.
- The venue for the workshop is Kohli Center for Intelligent Systems, International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad.
Phone Number: +91 8688819410
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.