Workshop on 3D Bioprinting & Biofabrication Technologies at IIT Hyderabad [Dec 9-14]: Register by Dec 2
Bioprinting is an additive biomanufacturing process where biomaterials, cells and bioactive factors are combined in the form of bio-ink and printed in a layer-by-layer manner to create tissue-like structures. This workshop is designed for biomedical, biotechnology, mechanical, material scientists to learn about 3D printing technologies, design aspects, medical applications, and critical issues related to these topics.
The workshop will benefit faculty and researchers from Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, and other related domains.
Who can Attend?
Faculty members and Students from academic institutes; Personnel from R&D organizations; Personnel from related industries. We hope that the workshop will benefit faculty and researchers from Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science & Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, and other related domains.
- There is no registration fee for Participants from TEQIP supported institutions.
- Non-TEQIP Faculty: Rs. 8,000/- + 18% GST
- Students: Rs. 3,000/- +18% GST
- Industry/Others: Rs. 10,000/- +18% GST
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- After submitting the form, you will receive a mail from teqip with an attachment of the filled form by the end of the day.
- You need to take a print of this form and write your institution full name if it is not there in the list and get it signed by your institution’s TEQIP coordinator/director, and send its scanned copy to teqip.
- You will receive a mail if your participation is confirmed.
- Please note that participation is allotted on a first come first serve basis.
- The last date for Online registration is 02nd December 2019 and receiving the scanned copy of the signed registration form is 02nd December 2019.
- Participation will be allotted strictly on a first come first serve basis.
- A confirmation mail will be sent on 03rd December 2019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.