Applications are invited for the Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP – 2021) Phase 2 by Wipro.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Work Integrated Learning Program 2021 (WILP 2021) is a unique learning-integrated program which offers BCA and BSc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro, while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
Year of Passing
- 2021 ONLY
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- 1st year Stipend – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd year Stipend- 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
- 3rd year Stipend- 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year : 23,000
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the program through this link.
July 15, 2021
For any queries/clarifications, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line ‘WILP – 2021′, the same will be responded within 3 working days.