Wordweavers India is an ezine for new Indian writers and poets. Wordweavers invites submissions for the 8th year of its contest.
- Drabble: May 1 to May 31, 2017 (100 words)
- Haiku: May 1 to May 31, 2017
- Prose: May 1 to May 31, 2017 (500 words)
- Poetry: April 15 to August 15, 2017 (2-100 lines)
- Short Story: April 15 to August 15, 2017 (600-5000 words)
Kindly mail the same to email@example.com with the Category in the subject line of the mail.
Terms and Conditions:
- Kindly go through the basic spell check routine. You could opt to read out your work to someone in the profession of writing who could offer you some invaluable suggestions.
- Entrant must be a citizen of India, residing in India.
- Please understand that we reserve the right to accept or reject your work. Several factors are considered in our final decision whether or not to include your work in our publication, including the message, the method by which it’s conveyed, the style, and how much of it works when combined.
- Entrant should be above the age of 16, having completed 16.
- Please fill every detail of the Submission Form including your entries.
- Please mail a scanned copy of your identity, address proof, could be a standard recognised ids including your college ID. (Contestants who have submitted the proof in the previous year’s contest need not send it again.)
- Your work must be your own, original, unaided work. Kindly avoid any Copyright hassles.
- All the entries must be in English only.
- There is no entry fee for the Contest. The Contest is FREE.
- Your original work must be submitted by email and received by the deadline posted on the page to be considered for the contest.
- Previously published entries will not be accepted.
For the entry form and other details, please visit this link.