Center for Cyber Safety and Education invites applications for Women’s Cybersecurity Scholarships 2018 from the international applicants who are studying in Class 12 or passed, graduate and postgraduate.
The objective of this scholarship is to enable the future information security professionals in building a fruitful career in this field.
In order to be eligible, an applicant:
- Must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance.”
- May be a senior in high school, an undergraduate student, graduate or post graduate student to be eligible.”
- Must have a GPA at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or an analogous rank based on a comparable scale).
- May be a citizen of any country (US citizenship not required).
- May be attending on campus or online.
- May be attending full time or part time
- May be attending in the US or Internationally
- Does not currently need to be enrolled, however no awards will be disbursed until the recipient is enrolled in a college or university.’
- If awarded: the funds will be sent to the school with instructions that it be applied to tuition, fees and books.
In order to apply, follow the procedure given below:
- Register by filling the details.
- Login with registered email id and password.
- Click on ‘apply’ to start the application.
- Complete all the details
- Do final review and submit.
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact No.: 727-493-3587
For documents required and further details from original website, click here.