- Entrepreneurship – Concept and Present Scenario
- Business Environment Scanning
- Project Identification and Opportunity Guidance
- Market Survey
- Intellectual Property Right (IPR)
- Role of Supporting Agencies and Schemes
- Role of Financial Institutions and Banks
- Motivation Training
- Technical and Financial Aspects
- Business Plan / Project report Preparation
- Managerial Aspects
- Entrepreneurial journey of Successful
Lecture, Interaction, Case Studies, Group Exercises, Industry Visits, Experience sharing and Interaction with entrepreneurs
With the Inputs provided in the form of Knowledge, Information and Experience sharing, the participants will be able to conceive ideas, develop the idea into a product/ service, evaluate the projectand implement the entrepreneurial venture.
Experienced and Successful Entrepreneurs, Experts from Industry, Industry Associations, Financial Institutions & Government Departments, Faculty Members from Kong Engineering College and TBI@KEC .
October 8 to November 9, 2018 (4 weeks) Full Time (Mon – Sat)
Who can attend
Women Graduates aged between 22 – 45 Years with Degree Diploma in Science Engineering Technology
Participation is limited to 25 and wit be on First come first served basis.
Arrangements can be made for accommodation of the participants. participants will have to meet the expenses towards accommodation on their own Rs.200 per day. The accommodation may be made at the time application.
Filled in application form along wit Registration fees of Rs.1000/- (Demand Draft may be drawn in favour of "TBI@KEC General" payable at Perundurai) should reac TBI KEC office on or before 04.10.2018.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application with DD : 04.10.2018.
- Acceptance of Application / Interview : 05.10.2018.
TBI@KEC, Kongu Engineering College, Perundurai, Erode, Tamil Nadu.
Phone: 04294 – 226633 / 226649
For further details, Click on this link