The Women Engineers Campus Hiring Program is an online assessment to identify top female talent across India, focusing on programming skills and analytical aptitude to join the Engineering Division at Goldman Sachs in Bengaluru.
This program is open to all female students in India across the pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation and is ideally suited to those with less than 12 months of work experience.
Goldman Sachs looking for students with strong programming skills and analytical aptitude.
- This assessment is targeted only to women students across India.
- In the event that Goldman Sachs visits your campus for internship and/or fulltime recruitment, you are advised to apply directly through your respective campus placement process.
About the Test:
- Languages supported: Java, C++, C, Python.
- Test Duration: 90 minutes.
- Test Date & Time: June 24, 11:00 a.m. IST to 3:00 p.m. IST.
Opportunity to secure a 2019 offer from Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru.
- 2019 Analyst (fulltime – final years): If you are graduating in the year 2019.
- 2019 Intern (pre-final years): If you are graduating in the year 2020.
- Registration for online course opens on: June 11.
- Registration closes on: June 23.
- Complete the assessment within the test deadline/duration.
- 1 submission per individual.
- 90 minutes.
- Section 1 – Two coding questions of 10 marks and 20 marks – (45 minutes).
- Section 2 – Seven multiple choice type questions of 10 marks each with negative marking – 2 for every incorrect response. This would comprise of computer science and basic analytical questions. – (45 minutes).
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed via registered email ID.
- 1-day Interview process (July/August). Date and venue will be communicated to shortlisted students.
- Interview results/offers to be announced on the same day post interviews.
- 2019 Analyst & 2019 Intern offer to be rolled out to the selected candidate(s) – via letter of intent.
- Further communication from the Goldman Sachs team to selected students via registered email ID.
Steps to Register:
- Click on the Registration link provided here.
- At My GS Events click to register as a new user.
- Enter all your details and click on Submit.
- Once registered as a new user click on Register for Events.
- Under “Place of Study,” select India.
- Select and click on the Women Engineers Campus Hiring Program to register.
- Review and submit details and click on ‘Register’ to complete the registration.