Applications are open and invited from eligible candidates for the Wipro Star Hiring 2022.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020.
About Wipro Star Hiring
STAR Hiring is a premier hiring fast track technology leadership program, specially crafted to identify and groom high caliber students with the potential to become future leaders aiming to deliver winning business outcomes to clients through deep industry experience.
- 60% in 10th and 12th standard
- 6.0 CGPA or 60% in graduation
- Maximum of 1 active backlog is allowed till the interview stageBranches- CS/IT/Circuital/Mech/Allied/Integrated
- Year of passing – 2022
- 3 years of gap allowed in education (10th to Graduation)
- NO GAP allowed in graduation period
- Graduation should be completed within 4 years
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. (Compulsory Degree)/5 year Integrated courses
Age Limit: 25 years
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the hiring through this link.
Compensation Per Annum
- INR 10 Lakh + 1 Lakh Retention Bonus paid after 1-year completion and merged to CTC after 1 year
- Career Band: B1
- Service Agreement: Not Applicable