Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH).
About Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH)
Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2022 engineering talent across the country.
The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro.
Registration for Elite NTH 2021 will open from 23rd August’21. Online assessment will be tentatively held between 20th September ’21 – 25th September ’21.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
Year of Passing
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
Branch of Study
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Project Engineer
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- 2022- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 recruitment process.
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) through this link.
- Last date to apply: 15th September 2021
- Online assessment will be tentatively held between: 20th September’21- 27th September’21.
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact email@example.com with the subject “Elite NTH 2022” and same will be responded within 3 working days.