The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur is organizing a Winter School on Python for Design, Analysis & Simulation of 5G Technologies from December 21 to 30, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (also known as IIT Kanpur or IITK) is a public technical and research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh. It was declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India under the Institutes of Technology Act. Established in 1960 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology, the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Programme (KIAP).
This is a cutting edge training school that will feature intense PYTHON training modules and daily PYTHON projects on the latest Multi-user, Massive MIMO, mmWave MIMO, NOMA, Cooperative, Cognitive Radio technologies, which form the pillars of 5G. Participants will be able to gain in-depth knowledge of PYTHON programming and practical hands-on experience of working on state-of-the-art PYTHON-based 5G projects.
The programs will be held on evenings and weekends for the convenience of students, faculty, and working professionals. Python is an open-source, object-oriented, and highly efficient programming language for exceptionally fast and flexible implementation of 5G systems.
- UG/ PG students: Learn advanced scientific-programming in PYTHON and 5G technology for projects/ thesis and also conquer the job market!
- Ph.D. Scholars/ Faculty members: Take your research to the next level with PYTHON and also create student projects/ teaching/ research labs based on PYTHON programming for 5G!
- Industry and R&D personnel: Learn about next-generation 5G systems and use our highly efficient open-source PYTHON modules to accelerate your implementations!
- Introduction and Key Specs of 5G Technologies
- Overview of Sub 6GHz Multiple Antenna, MIMO and MU-MIMO Technologies
- Signal Processing for MIMO Systems
- Optimal Power Allocation and Precoding for MIMO
- Introduction to 5G Massive MIMO Systems
- Key Features of Massive MIMO and Advantages over Point-to-Point and MU-MIMO
- Signal Processing Operations for Massive MIMO in UL and DL
- Massive MIMO Channel Model– Large/ Small Scale Fading
- Properties of Random Vectors and Massive MIMO Analysis
- Analysis of Spectral Efficiency in Massive MIMO Systems and Power Scaling
- Pilot Design and Channel Estimation in Massive MIMO Systems
- Trasmitter and Receiver Schemes with Imperfect CSI
- Spectral Efficiency Analysis of Massive MIMO with Imperfect CSI
- Power Scaling in Massive MIMO with Imperfect CSI and Comparison with Perfect CSI
- Introduction to mmWave MIMO Communication
Who can Attend?
- Ph.D. scholars pursuing research in 5G technologies.
- M.Tech/ B.Tech students undertaking thesis/ projects in 5G technology.
- Faculty members of Engineering Institutions/ Universities.
- Engineers from Wireless Industry and R&D Organizations.
- Undergraduate B.Tech/ B.E. Students from Engineering Colleges: (8,500 + 18% GST = Rs. 10,030)
- Postgraduate M.Tech/ M.E./ Students from Universities/ Engineering Colleges: (9000 + 18% GST = Rs. 10,620 )
- Ph.D. Research Scholars from Universities/ Engineering Colleges: (9000 + 18% GST =Rs. 10,620 )
- Faculty of Engineering Colleges/ Universities: (9500 + 18% GST =Rs. 11,210)
- Industry Professionals/Personnel from R & D Organisations: (11,000 + 18% GST = Rs. 12,980)
To pay the registration fee online, click here.
To register for the course, click here.
The last date to register is December 14, 2020.
Email ID: mimo5G.email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.