To encourage undergraduate research, CCC announces a four to six weeks long Winter Research Internship Program during the winter vacation period of 2019. The main aim is to provide an opportunity and exposure to the outstanding senior level (2nd /3rd /4th Year) undergraduate student.
B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree are also encouraged to apply to interact with the world-class faculty members and state of the art research facilities of the institute. Interested students from NITs, IIITs, IITs, and other reputed central/state institutions from all over the country can apply. The offer will be selective, based on academic merit and SOP (Statement of Purpose).
- Cognitive Computing,
- Computer Vision,
- Complex Networks,
- Language and Dialogue Processing,
- EEG Analysis
- Interns are required to involve themselves in the research and development work carried out by IIIT Allahabad faculty members under CCC.
- The interns are required to upload Statement of Purpose (SOP) for applying.
- The selected interns will be required to do the research/development work as assigned by the mentoring faculty at the designated laboratory/place.
- At the end of the training, the interns will be required to demonstrate and present their research work before the designated committee as will be decided by her/ his guide.
- The interns will also be required to submit a report duly signed by the mentoring faculty member (guide) to the SRIP Coordinator.
- The internship completion certificate will be issued only after the successful completion of the training.
The internship program is offered for a duration of 4 (four) to 6(six) weeks. Starting date 1st week of December 2019 (Not later than 9th December, 2019) Completion date Starting date + 4 to 6 weeks (not later than 10th January, 2020).
- All the selected interns are required to pay Rs. 6000/- (excluding fooding (approx. Rs 100/day and lodging (Rs: 1500 ). Registration fee is non refundable and should be paid at the time of registration.
- Fooding and lodging, if required, the charges should be paid on arrival.
- The interns will be provided with a suitable hostel accommodation on campus, depending on the availability of the same.
- The candidate will bear the expenditure incurred in food and lodging as per the prevalent institutional rates.
- To register online for the inernship, click here.
- The last date to apply is
October 15, 2019. October 22, 2019
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
If you are selected to intern at this organisation, please tell us about your experience by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org after completion of your internship.