Knowledge Incubation for TEQIP, IIT Kanpur is pleased to announce the Winter Internship and Visiting Researcher program 2019. This program is for students and faculty members from all TEQIP-III colleges. The duration of winter internship and visiting researcher program is Dec 16, 2019, to Jan 16, 2020.
Who can Apply?
Students interested in working with IIT Kanpur faculty can apply under this program. Selected students will conduct their internships on approved topics given to them by their host faculty at IIT Kanpur. The duration of this program will be Dec 16, 2019, to Jan 16, 2020.
Applicants must be from TEQIP-III institute.
- B. Tech students (3rd year and above)
- M. tech
How to Apply?
- Students interested in the Winter Internship Program, please submit your application by clicking here (please make sure you select the correct program when applying).
- Please fill-up the form and upload the following documents to apply for these programs: Letter of recommendation from the TEQIP coordinator of your institute, CV.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected. The KIT office will process their application and inform selected candidates via e-mail. The last date to submit your application latest by Nov 15, 2019.
- IIT Kanpur will arrange and pay for the following: Lodging and boarding at student hostel (based on the availability) for the period of stay, Reimbursement of travel expenses up to AC 3 tier.
Phone Number: 91-512-259-6760
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org