The student registered for a degree in a government-funded technical institution and the students referred by various academies, desirous to carry out Internship or to avail laboratory/other academic facilities/short-term training at IIT Bhubaneswar in the fields related to the School of Basic Sciences, Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management and Minerals, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering may apply for the Internship Programme.
- The internship is for not below three weeks and not exceeding four weeks during Winter Vacations of IIT Bhubaneswar (Winter Vacation of the institute: 26.11.2019 to 31.12.2019).
- After selection, a hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents signed by the student should be submitted at the time of joining the internship in the respective Schools of the Institute.
- The students selected for the internship may be provided hostel accommodation, if available, on payment of appropriate fees. The application for accommodation (only after being selected for internship) should reach the Dean of Student Affairs through the faculty supervisor and the HOS for permission. The costs towards food and access to other amenities have to be paid by the student.
- On completion of the internship, the student has to submit a report of the work and a “Training Completion Certificate” will be issued to the student. No grades will be awarded by IIT Bhubaneswar for the work carried out under this ambit.
How to Apply?
The application should include : –
- Photograph: Recent Passport size photograph.
- Signature: Must be in JPG format with a dimension of 300×60 px and a size of less than 100kb.
- Transcript: Must be in PDF format
- Resume: Must be in PDF format
- Bonafide Certificate: Must be in Prescribed format in PDF
- identity Card: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Mark/Grade sheets, certificates, and documents starting from Matriculation onwards: Must be in PDF format with each size of less than 200kb.
- Any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience: Must be in PDF format.
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The last date to apply is November 7, 2019.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
If you are selected to intern at this organisation, please tell us about your experience by or sending an email to email@example.com after completion of your internship.