About the Scholarship:
CCB has invited online Scholarship Applications-2017 from the students for various courses under Welfare and Scholarship Scheme for the reserved quota in Govt. approved colleges or Universities in India. Associated Institutions have reserved 20% seats for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ General Candidates of all states.
Most of the students are not aware of these facilities & financial support provided by State Government, Government of India and College Trusts and they miss the opportunity to get a higher education. Students get benefit of 1 to 4 lakhs rupees as discount fee in different courses in this Programme.
All participating colleges are approved by AICTE, UGC & MHRD-Govt. of India and affiliated to State Government Technical University. To avail this benefit you must fill up the application form and take admission in your choice colleges through CCB in its participating institutions.
How to Apply:
- To apply online for the Scholarship, please click here.
- After submitting the online application, please take a print of the receipt generated which will be further used to download counseling letter and other references.
- After the generation of counseling letter, the students are required to attend the counseling proceedings on their due date.
- Students are required to submit a single form for one course. However, they can apply for more than one courses.
Some important points:-
- Scholarship amount will be given and adjusted in college fee on admission under this scheme. Students will get the benefit of 1 to 4 lakh Rupees in college fees depending upon the course and its duration.
- This scholarship scheme is provided by CCB and College Trust.
- Students can also get the benefit of Scholarship provided by State Government Welfare Department as per the norms of their State concerned department. For detail, students may contact Welfare Department of domicile state and apply as per the norms. Students will also be guided how to take advantage of such scholarship scheme of Government at the time of admission. CCB is no way connected but working for the welfare of the society and spreading awareness.
- Hostel fee (flooding and lodging) and some other miscellaneous charges will be paid by the candidates. Students may get the scholarship for hostel fee from their State Government Welfare Department. (Conditions* Apply)
- CCB has selected more than 100 leading colleges on the basis of infrastructure, approval, campus, safety & security, industrial exposure & placement facility.
- Students can choose any of the college and its course and its branch of their own choice from the list of CCB. The list will be provided at the time of counseling. Please read counseling process for the details.
- At the time of counseling, representatives of CCB and institutions will be available to provide the student’s detail information of the colleges, fees and scholarships and admission process.
- Students, who are interested in taking admission in their choice course and college, can fill up the Allotment Form and get Allotment Letter after counseling process. By this way, one seat will be reserved under this scholarship scheme. After allotment, students must report to the college physically on the given date and time with the Allotment Letter of CCB and required original documents for final admission procedure at the college.
- For detail, go through the contents available on your state page.
For further details, please visit the link given here