The Faculty of Arts, Communication & Indic Studies, Sri Sri University, Odisha is organizing a National Webinar on “World Literature” from August 3 to 16, 2020.
Sri Sri University is an Indian university established under the Sri Sri University Act, 2009, notified in Odisha Gazette No. 1899 on 26 December 2009. The university came into operation in the year 2012 and is emerging as a center for premier education in India.
- “World Literature, Comparative Literature, and Academic Social Responsibility”, on 3rd August 2020, 5 PM onwards.
- “Introducing World Literature: From Rabindranath to Martin Puchner” on 5th August 2020, 5 PM onwards by Dr. Barnali Chanda, Ashoka Harvard Yenching Institute China Studies Post Doctoral Fellow.
- “Understanding World Literature from a Bhasha Perspective” on 7th August 2020, 5 PM onwards by Dr. Mrinmoy Pramanick, Head, Dept. of Comparative Indian Language and Literature, University of Calcutta.
- “World Literature and Literary Historiography”, on 10th August 2020, 5 PM onwards by Prof. Sachin C Ketkar, Dept. of English, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda.
- “Australian Aboriginal Writings and Indian Indigenous Literature: A Study in the Context of Endangerment” on 13th August 2020, 5 PM onwards by Prof. Indranil Acharya, Professor, Dept. of English, Vidyasagar University.
- “Life Worlds in Modern Tamil Literature” on 16th August 2020, 5 PM onwards by Dr. Kiran Keshavamurthy, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Humanities and Social Sciences, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati.
To register online for the webinar, click here.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Webinar and Poetry Contest on “Embracing Wordsworth: A Quarter-Millennial Commemoration” [Aug 1]: Submit by July 30.