Balancing your work and life is important for maintaining good health and to allow you to increase your productivity and satisfaction with both. But many of us lead an unbalanced life, so it’s good to learn from the professionals how to best manage your work life so your home life is as satisfying as possible.
This Work-Life Balance Training Course teaches you how to manage your time better and to be more efficient at work so you produce better results. It also assists you to focus on prioritising tasks, setting accurate and achievable goals, and communicating better with peers at work and family members at home.
Date: 24 Aug 2020
Time: 11 Am to 1 Pm
With a work-life balance, you will be able to manage your time better, which will impact various aspects of your life positively. This workshop will provide you training in focusing on relevant life and work matters, setting practical goals, and communicating and managing better.
Dr. Shreya is a Behavioural trainer, POSH. Trainer, HR Consultant and has magnetic skills to influence people. Dr. Shreya is management professional and has 14+ years of experience in HR & L& D. She was always inclined towards working and shaping human resource. As a trainer and facilitator, she infuses her trainings with sincerity, dynamism and humour, spurring learners to go the distance in realising their truest best selves.
What you will learn?
- Understand the benefits of a work-life balance
- Recognise the signs of an unbalanced life
- Master time management and goal setting
- Leave work stress at work, and home stress at home
- Improve life at home by spending time alone
- Draw a boundary between work and home
- Create a balance at work and at home
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 590