The Department of Information Technology, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Raipur along with the National Commission for Women is organizing a One Day Webinar on Women Mental Health: Mental Health And Quality of Life of Married Working Women of India on December 5, 2020, from 12 pm onwards.
National Institute of Technology, Raipur is situated in the capital of Chhattisgarh. The Institute was founded by the first President of India Hon’ble Dr. Rajendra Prasad on 14th September 1956. Based on the student’s intake in B.Tech. Course, it is the largest NIT in India. Presently, the institute offers 12 undergraduate and 6 postgraduate courses including MCA and M. Tech. in Applied Geology. The institute also offers Ph. D programs, R & D activities, testing consultancy, and other extension services.
- Creating awareness and generating an understanding of various issues concerning women’s personal and professional lives.
- Empowering women so that they can deal efficiently with various situations that may arise in their career, personal lives, and during transition phases, etc.
- Building confidence so that they can make meaningful contributions to the community and society at large.
- Promoting change with a special focus on optimism and ethical practices.
You might also be interested in Digital Delhi Conclave by IIIT Delhi [Dec 5]: Registrations Open.
- Speaker 1: Padma Shree Pulbashan Yadav (Social Worker)
- Speaker 2: Dr. Ela Gupta (Psychologist)
- Speaker 3: Dr. S L Sinha (Professor)
- Speaker 4: Eminent Speaker from Law
- Speaker 5: Dr. Mridu Sahu Assistant Professor)
Who can Participate?
Working women/ girls/ housewives/ anyone interested can attend the webinar.
Interested candidates can register for the webinar by clicking here.
Dr. Mridu Sahu
Department of Information Technology
NIT Raipur (CG)-492 010
Contact No.: +91-9826501139
For full notification, click the link below.