The Women Empowerment Committee, Department of Management, Humanities & Social Sciences, NIT Agartala is organizing a Two Day National Webinar on Women Empowerment at Workplace and Beyond from December 5 to 6, 2020.
The National Institute of Technology Agartala or NIT Agartala in short, is an institute of national importance set-up by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in 2006 by upgrading the erstwhile Tripura Engineering College which was founded in 1965.
- To make women aware of their legal rights.
- To make them aware of common vices such as sexual harassment at the workplace and beyond.
- To create awareness of the role of educational institutions towards empowering women.
- To make them aware of the cyber-crimes against women.
- Pradyot Manikya Deb Barman, The Tripura Royal Family
- Binalaxmi Nepram, Author & Social Activist
- Veena Gowda, Advocate, Bombay High Court
- Angshuman Debbarma, Member Secretary, Tripura State Legal Service Authority
- Prof. Ajailiu Niuma, Professor, University of Hyderabad
- Dr. Reena Sanasam, Associate Professor, NIT Silchar
You might also be interested in SASFL’s Samvad on Sustainable Technology [Dec 5, 4:00 PM]: Registration Open.
Who can Attend?
Students (UG, PG, Ph.D.), employees from Academic Institutes, Government Department, Research Associates, R&D organizations, Social and other interested persons.
There is no registration fee for the webinar. To register for the webinar, click here.
Dr. Gyanabati Khuraijam
Dept. of MHSS, NIT Agartala
For full notification, click the link below.