In today’s disruptive world, individuals and organizations are left with only one of the two options perform or perish. To perform and evolve in this fast changing disruptive world, one has to learn to work with the What Else Mindset. If What Else mindset is purpose and people driven, it can help individuals and leaders survive and thrive in any situation.
Date: 10 Sept 2020
Time: 3 Pm
In this session, Speaker will share the invaluable lessons on What Else Mindset.
- Participants will learn the art of failing forward by seeing brightness in darkness.
- Participants will learn how one can achieve limitless success through “What Else” mindset.
- Participants will learn to become part of the solution using the “What Else” mindset.
Shri Manish is an award winning Story Consultant, TEDx / Global Speaker and a Business Leader with over 20 years of experience spanning across diverse functionalities like Learning and Development, Content Writing, Change Management & Re-engineering, Corporate and Internal Communications, Marketing, Purpose based Branding, Sales & Business Development, Sustainability &. Risk Management.
His work has won notable awards such as the Microsoft’s President Award, International Green Apple Award – House of Commons, British Parliament, SKOCH Blue Economy Silver Award, Public Relations Council of India’s Silver Award, NITIE’s on- the-Job Achievers Award, Top 100 Story Teller award and the LIMCA Book of Record.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 300
Mr. Jitendra Srivastava, Assistant Director (Energy Management)