About the Webinar
“Knowing what you’ve got, knowing what you need, knowing what you don’t – that’s inventory control.” Higher the inventory, higher the capital blockage, and/or higher the space requirement; on the other hand lower inventory may lead to disruption in production or unsatisfied customer; thus managing inventory is very important for every organization for optimizing the resources.
Modern inventory management concepts are an important tool for unlocking the organisation’s potential resources and revitalizing dead capital to productive use.
Date: 22 Nov 2020
Time: 3 Pm to 4 Pm
- Inventory: the necessary evil-an overview
- Inventory Classification
- Selective Inventory Control
- MUSIC – 3D
- Inventory Costing Methods
The speaker is Working as Director in National Productivity Council, having academic qualification of B.Tech (Production Eng) & Post Graduation in Industrial Eng. He has about 30 Years of multi-sector experience in the field of consultancy and training in the area of productivity quality improvement, Inventory Management, Design and development of Management Systems.
- Understanding of modern concepts of inventory management
- Concepts of Classification and Service level
- Framing Inventory policies based on selective inventory control
- Learn to exercise effective control over inventory with modern techniques.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 300