The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI), New Delhi is organizing a Webinar on ‘Transmission System Development in India: Issues and Challenges in Promoting Competition’ on July 15, 2020, from 3 PM to 4:30 PM.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment, and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
- Shri Goutam Roy (Chief Engineer (Power System Planning & Project Appraisal), CEA & Member Secretary, NCT): Goutam Roy is presently the Chief Engineer, Power System Planning in the Central Electricity Authority (CEA). He graduated in Electrical Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering in 1985.
- Shri Ajay Talegaonkar (Chief Engineer (Financial & Commercial Appraisal), CEA): Ajay Talegaonkar belongs to Central Power Engineering Service and has an experience of about 30 years in the power sector. Presently, he is Chief Engineer (Financial & Commercial Appraisal), Central Electricity Authority.
- Ms. Shilpa Agarwal (Jt. Chief (Engineering), CERC)
- Dr. Subir Sen (COO, CTU Planning & Smart Grids), Powergrid)
- Ms. Namrata Mukherjee (Head, Policy Advocacy, Sterlite Power Transmission)
To register online for the webinar, click here.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Webinar on Programming for Everybody – Getting Started with Python by SVCE, Chennai [July 11, 10:00 AM]: Registration Open.