The Center for Marketing in Emerging Economies, Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow is organizing a Webinar on ‘Tourism in the Covid-19 Pandemic Era: Challenges and the Way Forward’ on September 19, 2020, from 11 am onwards.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management by the Government of India.
- Shri Jitendra Kumar, IAS, Principal Secretary – UP Tourism, Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Meenakshi Sharma, Director General (Tourism), Ministry of Tourism, Government of India,
- Rajni Hasija, Director – Tourism & Marketing, IRCTC, Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India
- Prof. Devashish Das Gupta, IIM Lucknow
- Sunil Suresh, Chief Marketing Officer, MakeMyTrip
- Jyoti Mayal, President, Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI)
- Gurbaxish Singh Kohli, Vice-President, Federation of Hotel & Restaurant Association (FHRAI)
To register for the webinar, click here.
Due to limited seats, we shall only be able to admit a limited number of participants on first-cum-first-serve basis. Therefore, mere registration does not ensure the final invitation to participate/ view. The details of the webinar mode/ platform and webinar joining link will be communicated closer to the webinar date.
Phone Number: +91-8826280997
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.