The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela, is organizing a Five-Day Webinar Series on Frontiers in Organic Electronics for interested students and faculties from recognized institutions from June 29 to July 3, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Rourkela, formerly Regional Engineering College Rourkela, is a publicly funded premier institute of higher learning for engineering, science, and technology located in the steel city of Rourkela, Odisha, India.
Organic electronics is an emerging research area in information displays and lighting technology. Organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs) have already been commercialized in flat panel displays and expected to enter into general lighting and illumination segment. However, due to several constraints, market penetration has not been very successful so far.
The current research on OLEDs is focused on addressing these challenges and it requires an intensive effort both on the fundamental understanding and technology development. In this regard, the webinar on frontiers in organic electronics aims to get a forum to discuss the frontline research problems and current challenges associated with the practical applications of current OLED technology.
- Dr. V. Subramaniam, CLRI Chennai, June 29 (10:00 AM)
- Prof. Satish Patil, IISc Bangalore, June 29 (11:15 AM)
- De. Narayan Unni K, NIIST Trivandrum, June 30 (10 AM)
- Prof. J Jayabharathi, Annamalai University, June 30 (11:15 AM)
- Dr. A.S. Achalkumar, IIT Guwahati, July 1 (10 AM)
- Dr. Rajamali P, IISc Bangalore, July 1 (11:15 AM)
- Dr. Ajay Perumal, IISER Berhampur, July 2 (10 AM)
- Dr. Subrata Ghosh, IIT Mandi, July 2 (11:15 AM)
- Prof. K.R. Justin Thomas, IIT Roorkee, July 3 (10 AM)
- Dr. Santany Kumar Pal, IISER Mohali, July 3 (11:15 AM)
Registration for the webinar series is free of cost.
To register for the webinar series, click here.
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Webinar on Role of Innovation/ Technology in Industrial Safety & DRR by FICCI [Jun 26, 3 PM]: Registrations Open.