The Department of Life Science, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela, India is organizing an International Webinar Series on Arthropod Sensory Organs from October 12 to 16, 2020.
National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (NIT Rourkela or NITR), formerly Regional Engineering College, Rourkela is a publicly funded premier institute of higher learning for engineering, science and technology located in the steel city of Rourkela, Odisha, India. It is one of the 31 National Institutes of Technology in India and has been recognized as an Institute of National Importance by the National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007. It is ranked 16 in the NIRF Rankings 2020 of Indian engineering universities.
- Prof. Krishanu Roy, TIFR, Mumbai, India
- Prof. Azusa Kamikouchi, Nagoya University, Nagoya, Japan
- Dr. Sarita Hebbar, MPI for Cell Biology & Genetics, Dresden, Germany
- Prof. Vimlesh Kumar, IISER, Bhopal, India
- Prof. Carsten H G Müller, University of Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany
- Dr. Sandra Soukup, University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
- Dr. Pinky. K. Sharma, RCB, Delhi, India
- Prof. Joby Joseph, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India
- Prof. Makoto Sato, Kanajawa University, Kanajawa, Japan
- Prof. Simon Sprecher, University of Fribourg, Fribourg, Switzerland
Candidates interested to register for the webinar are reuqested to contact Dr. M. Mishra via email id: (email@example.com)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Webinar on Role of Analytics in Manufacturing Efficiency by NPC [Sep 30, 3 PM]: Registrations Open.