About the Webinar
A valid diagnosis of human situations requires knowledge of ourselves i.e.; self-awareness-it is impossible to understand others unless we understand ourselves and we cannot understand ourselves unless we understand others. The very best employees are those men who as they come to larger and larger responsibilities in life begin to look upon their positions more and more from the stand point of obligations which are imposed upon them.
They should feel the pressure of service demanded of them. Self Leadership is a growing requirement of the employee’s job. The employee can no longer be satisfied with jobs they are performing but must improve constantly to keep abreast of the changes in business environment therefore master the art of Self Leadership.
Date: 18 Aug 2020
Time: 11 Am to 12 Noon
- Guidelines to Self Improvement and mind management
- Johari Window: Knowing Self and others better
- Motivational Models
- Self Empowerment & Personal Leadership
- What steps you should take to achieve self-leadership
- Self Leadership: Action Plan
Register to learn
- Understanding Self and how to strive for Self Development
- Know the dynamics of Human Personality
- How to achieve Self Leadership
Mr Gautam Roy, holds a post graduate diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from XISS and a post graduate diploma in Human Resource Development ( HRD ) from TIPIE ( now AIP ) , Chennai .He comes with rich and profound experience in Human Resource Management and Organisation Behaviour ( HRM & OB ) spanning more than 30 years.
He worked with National Productivity Council of India (Under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) as Dy. Director (HRD). He was trained by Tokyo based Asian Productivity Organisation (APO) in Indonesia & FIJI islands. He is presently the founder and Chief Consultant & Trainer of Ignite Management Consultants, Kolkata. He was a Visiting Professor on HRM & OB to Jadavpur University, BIMS, IMS and IIBS in Kolkata.
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 336