About the Webinar
Analytics help manufacturers solve previously impenetrable problems and reveal those that they never knew about, such as hidden bottlenecks or unprofitable production lines. There are applications of analytics in particular that together are powerful tools for maximizing the physical and financial performance of manufacturers’ assets and often-complex supply chain.
Date: 30 Sept 2020
Time: 03:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- Understanding Manufacturing Chain
- Type of analytics/ data needed to strengthen manufacturing
- Current level of analytics in manufacturing
- Limitation of current analytics
- Analytics tool that can help improve manufacturing Efficiency
- Effect of advanced analytics on manufacturing effectiveness & efficiency
Mr. Surendra P Tiwari, Director, Quality Growth Services Pvt Ltd has vast and enriched experience of 34 years in consultancy and training including 14 years of working experience in engineering and automotive industries where he executed, led and drove many Business Excellence initiatives through the application of various management systems such as TQM, TPM and statistical tools and techniques.
Mr. Tiwari is MSc-TQM (Gold Medallist), MBA(Operations), MSC(M&P), PGSMA (SQC&OR-ISI Delhi), PGDCA, MBB(Six Sigma) and EP-Data and Decision Science (IIT-Delhi). He is also a qualified lead auditor for QMS, EMS, OHS and Assessor for EFQM, ISO/IEC17025 and ZED business excellence models.
- Interested candidates can register online via this page.
- Registration fee: Rs. 500
Call: 011-24607364/ 9717244393